Management systems and auditing specialist. Expect a collaborative approach and practical solutions to help your business improve.
Expect a focus on you, the customer and help identifying risks and with managing risks through planning, implementation and ongoing monitoring.
Management system services include;
- Transition to the latest version of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- Gap analysis for your ISO 9001:2015 transition
- System maintenance from as low as $200 per month
- EMS (environmental) internal audit service
- OHS (work health and safety) internal audit service
- QMS (quality) internal audit service
- Certification auditing for ISO 14001, ISO 18001, AS/NZS 4801, ISO 9001
- Consulting services for environmental quality and safety management systems
- Building management systems from scratch
- Designing systems that make sense to you and that help your business satisfy the requirements of the ISO14001 (Environmental management), ISO9001 (Quality management) and ISO18001 and AS/NZS4801 (Occupational health and safety management)
- Help prepare for the 2015 revisons of ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
Other on site advice includes;
- Contract environmental officer and environmental specialist services. This is useful if you need regular specialist services services and you do not presently have this expertise in your company.
- Contract safety officer services
- Incident investigations for HSE
- Environmental and WHS monitoring
- Environmental management plans
- Safety management plan
Contact for a quick quote