Environmental Management Systems
Environmental management system
An EMS will provide a framework for business to comply with their legal obligations and manage environmental risks and protect the environment.
Be up to date transition to ISO 14001:2015
- Request a free quote for a system Gap Analysis to transition to the new standard
Upgrade your management system to the ISO 14001:2015 version.
- Determined the context of your business
- Reviewed your Policy
- Reviewed and understand the needs and expectations of interested parties
- An awareness of the new leadership requirements
- Reviewed your aspects and compliance obligations
- Completed a review of required documented information
- Set objectives to make real changes to your business and the environment
Why have an ISO 14001 environmental management system?
It makes good business sense to operate your business using the framework of ISO 14001
- You will have a business that is aware of the potential environment impacts.
- Staff will be equiped, trained and competent to manage incidents when they occur
- Engaging staff into discussion about environment risks in your work place.
- Identification of all the environmental aspects of operations. Does your business have a process in place to manage this?
- Customers often request providers to operate an EMS system.
- An environmental management system will help your business identify and purposely reduce risk.
- EMS will help senior management comply with legal obligations
- Setting objectives that improve the environmental responsibility in the delivery of products and services.
- A focus on continual improvement.
- To achieve certification to give third party verification that your organisation complies with high standards.
- It is generally much easier to apply for tenders with certified systems
How can an Environmental Management System consultant help you?
- We will work closely with you to get outcomes that make sense to you.
- We have consultative collaborative approach.
- You will get the support you need so that the changes that you want to make will happen with minimal fuss.
- The benefit of many years of experience working with environmental issues.
- As EMS consultants we can help your business in the 14001 journey from development, implementation and then through the initial certification process, if that’s the way you want to go.
- As part of our EMS service we will create documents that are tailored to suit your business.
Contact for a quote